Weeks from £828
- Short Breaks from £621
- Bedrooms: 4
- Sleeps: 8
- 3 Bathroom(s)
- 3 Toilet(s)
- 2 Pet(s) welcome (£20/pet)
- Hot Tub
- Close to Pub
The village of Cwmtwch is a great location for enjoying this lovely area with walks and cycle routes from the door step. This house is ideal for a get together with friends or family. Midway between The South Wales Beaches and The Mountains.
The owner also has 8 bicycles that visitors can borrow (at their own risk) or bring your own mountain bikes - lock-up bike store available.
Sleeps 8 - 4 bedrooms 3 Bath/Shower rooms
An exceptionally well equipped kitchen with range cooker, a dishwasher, microwave, fridge and freezer. A breakfast bar with sofa and arm chair and patio doors leading out to the garden and the Hot Tub.
Utility Room - with sink and washing dryer.
A spacious sitting room with sofas and arm chairs, patio doors again leading out to the terraced. A large TV with Sky (Freesat package) DVD
A separate dining room with dining table seating 8
Downstairs Wet Room with shower, toilet, hand basin and towel rail.
Up a flight of wooden stairs to:
Bedroom 1 - This large bedroom has a Super King bed - but can also be two single beds if required. TV (free sat package)
Bedroom 2 - Again a very spacious bedroom with a Super King Bed - again can also be used as two single beds. TV (free sat package). This room has an En-suite bathroom with shower, toilet and hand basin.
Bedroom 3 - Twin Bedroom (zip and link beds), wardrobe, bedside drawers, TV (free sat package)
Bedroom 4 - Super King Bed or can be used as two single beds, TV (free sat package)
Family Bathroom - with bath, toilet and hand basin
Private patio area with sun loungers, table and benches large gas BBQ and the large hot tub, perfect place to relax after a day out walking, cycling or exploring this lovely area.
* Electricity and Gas central heating inclusive
* All linen and towels provided
* Cot and high chair provided
* Wi-Fi available
* Ample Parking
* 2 Dogs allowed please keep downstairs at all times
* 8 bikes available to use and safe bike storage
* Private enclosed patio with garden furniture and BBQ
* Hot Tub available
* A returnable security deposit of £100 is taken when paying balance
* TV in living room and all bedrooms with free sat package
* Hair dryers in every bedroom
* NO STAG OR HEN PARTIES ACCEPTED
* NO SAME SEX PARTIES
From this house in Cwmtwch on the edge of the Brecon Beacons National Park it is close to visit the Henryd Waterfalls, nearby Craig y Nos Country Park, Craig y Nos Castle or right on the door step the local Leisure Centre and Palleg Golf Club. Dan-yr-Ogof Caves or The National Show Caves is a great day out for the family and the children will love the dinosaurs. Cycle from the property, there are lots of routes to choose from including a route down to the Mumbles - the owner is a keen cyclist and can advise.
Walk to the local pub The George 1/2 mile or a bit further The Ancient Britton with choice of local ales and Penycae Inn with its' excellent restaurant just 5 min drive away.
Enjoy a day down to the coast at Mumbles 35 minutes' drive away 19 miles, Swansea 14 miles, Brecon 27 miles. M4 10 miles so with really easy access for a weekend away.
- Bike Storage
- Enclosed Garden
- High Chair
- Hot Tub
- Pub Nearby
- Shop Nearby
- Tumble Dryer
- Walks from the door
- Washing Machine
Come to the Southern National Park and you won't be short of things to do. This vast area encompasses traditional green valleys, spectacular waterfalls and mountains and lots of activities for families, geologists, train-spotters,whisky drinkers and outdoor enthusiasts! We've got a range of fantastic cottages in the area, from little retreats for two, to a vast farmhouse which sleeps 20.
2017 - 2018 Prices (weeks/3 days)
DatePer week3 Days
- 21 Jul - 31 Aug 2017:£1035£776
- 1 Sep - 19 Oct 2017:£880£660
- 20 Oct - 26 Oct 2017:£1035£776
- 27 Oct - 21 Dec 2017:£828£621
- New Year:£1139--------
- 1 Jan - 11 Jan 2018:£1167£875
- 12 Jan - 8 Feb 2018:£849£637
- 9 Feb - 15 Feb 2018:£902£677
- 16 Feb - 29 Mar 2018:£849£637
- 30 Mar - 12 Apr 2018:£1061£796
- 13 Apr - 24 May 2018:£902£677
- 25 May - 31 May 2018:£1167£875
- 1 Jun - 19 Jul 2018:£902£677