Weeks from £564
- Short Breaks from £423
- Bedrooms: 4
- Sleeps: 6
- 2 Bathroom(s)
- 1 Pet(s) welcome (£20/pet)
- 2 Toilet(s)
- Close to Pub
Parc House is set in a superb location, perched right beside River Tawe. This delightful four bedroom, Welsh stone house is comfortably renovated in Laura Ashley and Farrow and Ball; A cosy place to relax and unwind, enjoy the sounds of the river and sip a glass or two watching the sunset from the Garden.
The house is within a few minutes' drive into the small town of Ystradgynlais and only a forty-five minute drive to the beaches and coastline of the beautiful Gower Peninsula. So this is the perfect place to stay to combine a seaside and mountain holiday with miles of countryside to explore and numerous walking and mountain biking routes.
Sleeps 6 - 1 Super-King, 1 King-Size, 2 Singles - 2 bathrooms
The kitchen has been recently renovated with a new electric oven and halogen hob, microwave oven, dishwasher, fridge and freezer, dishwasher and Belfast sink.
The cottage has a utility room with a washing machine, tumble dryer and a small freezer. Ample room for boots, coats, possibly a wet dog etc.
Leading off the kitchen is a little sunroom with table and chairs. Perfect for a coffee in the morning.
Downstairs shower room with hand basin and toilet.
A dining room with dining table and chairs.
The sitting room has 2 sofas and an armchair, a large wood-burning stove with wood supplied.
Large LCD TV with Freeview, DVD plus a good selection of DVD's.
There is WIFI and an good supply of board games for a winter evening in front of the wood burner.
Upstairs to four bedrooms:
Bedroom 1: A bedroom with a Super King sized bed and lovely views out across the river.
Bedroom 2: A bedroom with a Double bed with views across the river.
Bedroom 3: A bedroom with a single bed
Bedroom 4: A bedroom with a single bed
The family bathroom with a shower over the bath, hand basin and toilet.
* All linen and towels
* All electricity and central heating
* Wood supplied for the wood burner.
* High chair and cot provided
* Nearest Pub approximately half a mile
* 1 well behaved pet welcome - not allowed on the furniture or upstairs (2 on discussion if small)
* Safe lock up storage for mountain bikes and very close to Sustrans Cycle Route 43.
* Ample parking beside the house.
* Large riverside garden with a mass of daffodils (in spring) and lawn.
* Large TV with Freeview
* Fishing for Trout & Salmon - visitors need a licence and permits from Wye & Usk Foundation
Brecon 25 miles
Swansea 14.8 miles
BECAUSE OF THE VERY CLOSE PROXIMITY OF THE RIVER - quiet in the summer but like all rivers in Wales can rise very quickly to be wild and very fast flowing - we would suggest not suitable for children under the age of 12.
The road winding up behind the property leads to The Crychan Valley. The spring above the drive is coloured bright orange with deposits of iron and magnesium from the hillside which reflect the industrial heritage of the area. An easy walk from the house is to The Diamond Mine Heritage Park - with walks along the river with meadows full of wild flowers including Marsh Orchids.
If you would like to speak to someone who has visited this property please ask for: Elizabeth, Ann or Lucy.
- Bike Storage
- High Chair
- No Children
- Pets Welcome
- Pub Nearby
- Shop Nearby
- Shower over bath
- Tumble Dryer
- Walks from the door
- Washing Machine
- Woodburner/ open fire
Come to the Southern National Park and you won't be short of things to do. This vast area encompasses traditional green valleys, spectacular waterfalls and mountains and lots of activities for families, geologists, train-spotters,whisky drinkers and outdoor enthusiasts! We've got a range of fantastic cottages in the area, from little retreats for two, to a vast farmhouse which sleeps 20.
2018 - 2019 Prices (weeks/3 days)
DatePer week3 Days
- 26 Oct - 20 Dec 2018:£564£423
- New Year:£775--------
- 1 Jan - 14 Feb 2019:£578£434
- 15 Feb - 21 Feb 2019:£614£461
- 22 Feb - 28 Mar 2019:£578£434
- 29 Mar - 4 Apr 2019:£614£461
- 5 Apr - 25 Apr 2019:£723£542
- 26 Apr - 23 May 2019:£614£461
- 24 May - 30 May 2019:£794£596
- 31 May - 18 Jul 2019:£614£461
- 19 Jul - 29 Aug 2019:£723£542
- 30 Aug - 17 Oct 2019:£614£461
- 18 Oct - 24 Oct 2019:£723£542