Apple Tree Lodge is a craftsman-made wooden cabin in an idyllic setting down a very quiet and private country lane. There is a large pond next to the lodge and the owner's house is approx. 25 yards above the cabin. There is a private hot tub right next door to the cabin.
Sleeps 2 - 1 Double.
This delightful spacious cabin is open plan with a very efficient kitchen with a two ring electric hob, an oven and also a combi-microwave oven, a fridge, toaster, dining table and chairs, one sofa and TV with Freeview.
Bedroom 1: A very attractive comfortable double bed
Shower Room: Spacious with a shower, hand basin and toilet
Double doors lead out onto a wooden balcony. The balcony is a wonderful place for sitting with a contemplative evening drink to admire the lovely views around you. To the side of the cabin is a private hot tub (under cover) and table and chairs.
* Bedlinen and towels provided
* Electricity and fuel inclusive
* Gas Central heating
* two well behaved pets welcome
* Hot Tub available
* Ample parking for two cars
* Flexible Changeovers
* 1.5 miles of fishing on The River Irfon is available on discussion with the owner (4 miles away, £20 per day)
The closest village is Llangammarch approximately 3 miles away with a village shop and local pub. Builth Wells is 8 miles, home to The Royal Welsh Show ground, just outside Builth Wells, hosts the Royal Welsh Show and many other events throughout the year e.g., Small Holders Fair, Wonderwool , Antique Fairs and Christmas Fairs etc. Brecon 12 miles.
If you would like to speak to someone who has visited this property please ask for: Ceri or Lucy
- Cabins and Canvas
- Ground floor facilities
- Hot Tub Exclusive
- Pets Welcome
- Walks from the door
Lots of space, pretty hills, lush valleys and forests. The two main towns in the area are Builth Wells and Llanwrtyd Wells (which claims to be the smallest town in Britain). Both are old spa towns, with a rich history and impressive architecture. We've got a selection of holiday cottages in the towns and in the pretty villages and countryside nearby.
2019 - 2020 Prices (weeks/3 days)
DatePer week3 Days
- 1 Jan - 14 Feb 2019:£331£248
- 15 Feb - 21 Feb 2019:£351£263
- 22 Feb - 28 Mar 2019:£331£248
- 29 Mar - 4 Apr 2019:£351£263
- 5 Apr - 25 Apr 2019:£414£311
- 26 Apr - 23 May 2019:£351£263
- 24 May - 30 May 2019:£455£341
- 31 May - 18 Jul 2019:£351£263
- 19 Jul - 25 Jul 2019:£455£341
- 26 Jul - 29 Aug 2019:£414£311
- 30 Aug - 17 Oct 2019:£351£263
- 18 Oct - 24 Oct 2019:£414£311
- 25 Oct - 19 Dec 2019:£331£248