This is the perfect place to relax whether as just a couple or with a family in two luxurious and newly converted 5* standard stone barns with a sunny conservatory and with glorious views over the rolling countryside and the Black Mountains in the western end of the Brecon Beacons National Park. Set in a secluded location with beautiful walks on the Black Mountain less than a mile from your door. Llyn y Fan Fach, famous for its legend of 'the Lady of the Lake' is also close bye. With a large Play Barn with wood chip on the floor, a pool table, table tennis and Table Football and visitors have access to a hot tub. Close to the wonderful romantic Carreg Cennen Castle so often used as a wedding venue.
The Garn Goch Ancient Monument (largest Iron Age hill fort in Wales) is situated in the beautiful village of Bethlehem only four miles away. Also close to the National Botanic Garden of Wales and Aberglasney House and Garden. Llandeilo is the closest market town with its boutique shops, cafes and restaurants.
Sleeps 4 - 1 Double 1 King Size
A truly luxurious and stylish comfortable stone barn - with pretty creamy yellow painted doors and windows to compliment the warm welsh stone set against the rolling green pastoral hillsides dotted with peaceful grazing sheep and cattle.
The very spacious kitchen has a new electric cooker and ceramic hob, a fridge and a freezer, dishwasher, washer/dryer and is exceptionally well equipped with really good quality kitchen equipment; an oak dining table and chairs.
The sitting room has two large "Snugglers" sofas, as they sound are really comfortable for curling up and relaxing in front of the contemporary "Clear View" wood burning stove and flat screen TV or just gazing out of the windows at the far reaching fabulous views.
Upstairs a flight of oak stairs to 2 bedrooms:
Bedroom 1: This room is called Llyn-y-Fan-Fach after The Lady of The Lake legend.
Has an oak double bed and matching oak furniture with linen to compliment the s tory with a blue water theme.
Bedroom 2: This room is called Twm Sion Catti - The Welsh Robin Hood
This room has a fabulous oak king sized bed with good quality linen again with a lovely especially chosen design to compliment the room.
The luxurious bathroom: Has a corner bath with an excellent new powerful shower over and a hand basin and toilet.
A sunny Conservatory divides the two barns with its two rocking chairs and great views.
* All linen and towels inclusive
* The new and very good quality duvets or pillows are not feather to cater for anyone with an allergy.
* All electricity and central heating inclusive - to ensure this lovely barn is always warm there is underfloor heating downstairs and oak floors upstairs.
* All wood for the wood burning stoves inclusive
* Welcome Pack
* Cot and High chair available
* Fireguard and Stair guard - everything has been thought of and catered for with visitors with the safety of children in mind.
* TV's with Freesat and DVD
* Suitable for 1 dog but please be aware tht there are often sheep or cattle grazing in the adjoing fields.
* Ample parking
* Good quality garden furniture and BBQ's
* A terrace that leads up to a raised lawned garden behind the barns with pretty pots and tubs of plants and flowers.
* There is also an area for ball games with possible (a children's swing and a slide)
* Hot tub
* Tours of the farm and local area availble - please ask owner for further information
This is the perfect place to relax whether as just a couple or with a family in two luxurious and newly converted high standard stone barns with a sunny conservatory and with glorious views over the rolling countryside and the Black Mountain in the western end of the Brecon Beacons National Park. Set in a secluded location with a great "Play Barn"offering a fiull sized pool table, table football/tennis and a football goal area - perfect for a family group with children. Close to the wonderful romantic Carreg Cennen Castle so often used as a wedding venue.
Beautiful walks on the Black Mountain are less than a mile from your door. Llyn y Fan Fach, famous for its legend of 'the Lady of the Lake' is also close bye. The Garn Goch Ancient Monument the largest Iron Age hill fort in Wales is situated in the beautiful village of Bethlehem only four miles away. National Botanic Garden of Wales and Aberglasney. Llandeilo is 6.5 miles away and is the closest market town with its boutique shops, cafes and restaurants.
If you would like to speak to someone who has visited this property please ask for: Elizabeth, Carolyn, Lucy or Ceri
- Bike Storage
- Games Room
- High Chair
- Hot Tub Exclusive
- Kids Play Area
- Pets Welcome
- Shower over bath
- Tumble Dryer
- Walks from the door
- Washing Machine
- Woodburner/ open fire
2019 - 2020 Prices (weeks/3 days)
DatePer week3 Days
- 15 Feb - 21 Feb 2019:£568£426
- 22 Feb - 28 Mar 2019:£534£401
- 29 Mar - 4 Apr 2019:£568£426
- 5 Apr - 25 Apr 2019:£668£501
- 26 Apr - 23 May 2019:£568£426
- 24 May - 30 May 2019:£734£551
- 31 May - 18 Jul 2019:£568£426
- 19 Jul - 29 Aug 2019:£668£501
- 30 Aug - 17 Oct 2019:£568£426
- 18 Oct - 24 Oct 2019:£668£501
- 25 Oct - 19 Dec 2019:£534£401