Rhianydd's Barn is fabulous barn conversion, which has a large luxurious kitchen with a range cooker, a microwave, fridge and freezer, washer dryer, coffee maker etc. The barn is the perfect setting for a special celebratory dinner and comfortably seats 12 people if booked together with Rhianydd's Stable, patio doors open out onto the terrace where good quality garden furniture, hot tub, shrubs and flowers make a wonderful place to sit and relax.
AccommodationSleeps 6/8 - 2 Doubles, 1 Kingsize, 1 Twin
The very spacious kitchen has an electric cooker and ceramic hob, a fridge and freezer, dishwasher, washer/dryer and is exceptionally well equipped with really good quality kitchen equipment; an oak dining table and chairs seating 8.
Down a couple of steps to the sitting room with chocolate brown, soft Italian leather sofas with plenty of room for everyone to relax and sit comfortably. The sofas are set around a wood burning stove with a good supply of logs. There is a large flat screen TV with Freeview and DVD.
Bedroom 1:Physicians of Myddfai - legend says Sons of The Lady of The Lake.
A downstairs bedroom with a double bed and a very spacious en-suite wet room - with shower, hand basin, and toilet. There are some steps to account for the different heights on the ground floor in the barn but this would be perfect for anyone with more limited mobility.
Up oak stairs to:
Bedroom 2: Garn Goch - Iron Age hill fort
A lovely large bedroom with a king size bed and an en-suite bathroom with bath with a powerful shower over, a heated towel rail, hand basin and toilet.
Bedroom 3: Carreg Cennen Castle
A King sized bed with an en-suite bathroom with a bath and a powerful shower over, a heated towel rail, hand basin and toilet.
Walk through Bedroom 3 to reach a very spacious
Bedroom 4: with pretty matching twin beds. There is a door for privacy.
* All linen and towels inclusive
* Good quality duvets or pillows are not feather to cater for anyone with an allergy.
* All electricity and central heating inclusive - to ensure this lovely barn is always warm there is underfloor heating downstairs and oak floors upstairs.
* Two well behaved dogs welcome but please be aware there are sheep and cattle at times in the adjoing fields.
* All wood for the wood burning stoves inclusive
* Welcome Pack
* Cot and High chair available
* Fireguard and Stairgate - everything has been thought of and catered for with visitors with the safety of children in mind.
* TV's with Freesat and DVD
* Ample parking
* Good quality garden furniture and BBQ
* A terrace that leads up to a raised lawned garden behind the barns with pretty pots and tubs of plants and flowers.
* There is also an area for ball games
* Hot tub
* Tours of the farm and local area availble - please ask owner for further information
Brecon 25 miles
This is the perfect place to relax whether as just a couple or with a family in two luxurious and newly converted high standard stone barns with a sunny conservatory and with glorious views over the rolling countryside and the Black Mountain in the western end of the Brecon Beacons National Park. Set in a secluded location with hot tub and a large barn with wood chip floor offering a full size pool table, table football/tennis and a football goal area - perfect for a family group with children. Close to the wonderful romantic Carreg Cennen Castle, recently described by the Sunday Times as a barnstomer, so often used as a wedding venue.
Beautiful walks on the Black Mountain are less than a mile from your door as well as a great 5mile circuit which plunges south along the Beacons Way through woods and onto open mountain, a world of ancient pillow mounds and home steads. Llyn y Fan Fach, famous for its legend of 'the Lady of the Lake' is also close by. The Garn Goch Ancient Monument the largest Iron Age hill fort in Wales is situated in the beautiful village of Bethlehem only four miles away. National Botanic Garden of Wales and Aberglasney. Llandeilo is the closest market town with its boutique shops, cafes and restaurants.
If you would like to speak to someone who has visited this property please ask for: Elizabeth, Carolyn, Lucy or Ceri
- Bike Storage
- Games Room
- Ground floor facilities
- High Chair
- Hot Tub Exclusive
- Kids Play Area
- No Mobile Reception
- Pets Welcome
- Shower over bath
- Tumble Dryer
- Walks from the door
- Washing Machine
- Woodburner/ open fire
2018 - 2019 Prices (weeks/3 days)
DatePer week3 Days
- 26 Oct - 20 Dec 2018:£896£672
- New Year:£1232--------
- 1 Jan - 14 Feb 2019:£918£689
- 15 Feb - 21 Feb 2019:£976£732
- 22 Feb - 28 Mar 2019:£918£689
- 29 Mar - 4 Apr 2019:£976£732
- 5 Apr - 25 Apr 2019:£1148£861
- 26 Apr - 23 May 2019:£976£732
- 24 May - 30 May 2019:£1263£947
- 31 May - 18 Jul 2019:£976£732
- 19 Jul - 29 Aug 2019:£1148£861
- 30 Aug - 17 Oct 2019:£976£732
- 18 Oct - 24 Oct 2019:£1148£861