A row of single storey traditional white washed farm buildings now converted to three pretty cottages, one lived in by a young family, the second one is a holiday cottage Bedi Cottage (sleeping 4) and the third one is Bedi Studio (sleeps 2). It is situated on a 125 acre farm with sheep, ponies and free range poultry. The farm is reached along the scenic and picturesque country road leading from Llandovery through to the little hamlet of Rhandirmwyn with its excellent village shop and cafe and two pubs offering food. This is of course the most wonderful place for Ornithologists with Red Kite in their original natural habitat and close to the RSPB Dinas Bird Reserve. Both properties offer an excellent base for exploring the Brecon Beacons, the Cambrian Mountains, Llyn Briane reservoir & the West Wales Coast is only an hours' drive away.
A very economical and convenient studio - perfect for a couple wishing to walk, explore or mountain bike in this stunning and wild area with The Crychan Forest with the excellent new Forestry Commission mountain bike trails, Rhandirmwyn Valley , only 5 miles from Llandovery and 15 miles to Builth Wells with The Royal Welsh Showground.
Sleeps 2 Studio room
All on the ground floor - there are two comfortable chairs and a folding dining table, a wall mounted flat screen TV with Freeview and DVD; an open plan kitchen with an electric oven & hob, fridge/freezer & a microwave.
Bedroom 1: There is a comfortable king-size bed with views across the valley
Bathroom: With a shower over the bath, hand basin and toilet.
A back door leads out to a pretty terrace with garden furniture and a BBQ and then steps lead up to the large lawned orchard and garden.
* Bed linen & Towels included
* Electricity & Under floor heating inclusive
* Small welcome pack on arrival.
* Ample Parking
* Fibre WIFI available
* Variable Mobile phone reception
*Cot & Highchair available
* Sorry not suitable for pets
Llandovery 5 miles, Builth Wells 20 miles, Brecon 35 miles
Learn more on Llandovery & Llandeilo
If you would like to speak to someone who has visited this property please ask for: Elizabeth, Lucy, Sophie or Jessica
- Ground floor facilities
- High Chair
- No Pets
- Shower over bath
2019 - 2020 Prices (weeks/3 days)
DatePer week3 Days
- 1 Jan - 15 Feb 2019:£164-
- 16 Feb - 22 Feb 2019:£174£141
- 23 Feb - 29 Mar 2019:£164£131
- 30 Mar - 5 Apr 2019:£174£141
- 6 Apr - 26 Apr 2019:£205£164
- 27 Apr - 24 May 2019:£174£141
- 25 May - 31 May 2019:£226£180
- 1 Jun - 19 Jul 2019:£174£141
- 20 Jul - 30 Aug 2019:£205£164
- 31 Aug - 18 Oct 2019:£174£141
- 19 Oct - 25 Oct 2019:£205£164
- 26 Oct - 20 Dec 2019:£164£131