Weeks from £260
- Short Breaks from £195
- Bedrooms: 1
- Sleeps: 2
- 1 Bathroom(s)
- 1 Toilet(s)
- Close to Pub
Lavender Cottage is a delightful romantic little cottage to sleep 2, set in a quiet spot, yet close to the centre of Hay-on-Wye - ideal for being able to wander into the centre of this quaint little market town for a meal or to just browse the very interesting privately owned antiquarian book shops, boutiques, craft shops and visit the many excellent cafes, restaurants and pubs.
Sleeps 2 - One double bedroom
A well designed and attractive living area with lovely wooden beams and a stone fireplace with electric fire. There is also a comfy sofa and flat screen TV.
A stylish and well equipped kitchen with wooden work surfaces, gas oven and hob, microwave, and fridge with small freezer box. The dining table will fold down to make the most of the space in this quaint little cottage.
Up a flight of traditional VERY STEEP and fairly narrow wooden stairs - so please be aware - not suitable for everyone.
Bedroom: A romantic bedroom with cosy double bed and views out over Hay-on-Wye.
There is an en-suite shower room with hand basin and toilet.
* All linen and towels inclusive
* All electricity and gas central heating inclusive
* Flat screen TV with DVD
* A tiny front patio with a pretty bench and lavender bushes
* Bikes can be stored behind the cottage in a small yard
* No dedicated or on-street parking available, there is a pay & display carpark 5 minutes walk from the cottage.
If you would like to speak to someone who has visited this property please ask for: Elizabeth, Joanna, Ann, Ceri or Lucy.
- Bike Storage
- No Pets
- Pub Nearby
- Shop Nearby
- Town House
- Walks from the door
Holiday Cottages for book lovers, outdoor enthusiasts and festivals in and around Hay-on-Wye
Hay on Wye is known as being the ‘town of books’. It's a charming town on the border of Powys and Hereford, Wales and England. To the south of Hay on Wye, are the majestic Black Mountains and the Brecon Beacons. North and East, are the rolling hills and pretty farmland of Herefordshire. There's plenty to explore in this area.
2019 - 2020 Prices (weeks/3 days)
DatePer week3 Days
- 1 Jan - 14 Feb 2019:£260£195
- 15 Feb - 21 Feb 2019:£277£208
- 22 Feb - 28 Mar 2019:£260£195
- 29 Mar - 4 Apr 2019:£277£208
- 5 Apr - 25 Apr 2019:£326£245
- 26 Apr - 23 May 2019:£277£208
- 24 May - 6 Jun 2019:£1550£1163
- 7 Jun - 18 Jul 2019:£277£208
- 19 Jul - 29 Aug 2019:£326£245
- 30 Aug - 17 Oct 2019:£277£208
- 18 Oct - 24 Oct 2019:£326£245
- 25 Oct - 19 Dec 2019:£260£195