Weeks from £2345
- Short Breaks from £1759
- Bedrooms: 10
- Sleeps: 18
- 6 Bathroom(s)
- 6 Toilet(s)
- 3 Pet(s) welcome (£20/pet)
- Group of Cottages
- Close to Pub
Glanhenwye is made up of three gorgeous cottages with the unusual names of 'Jessica', Margaux Rose' and 'Yellow Drama' set around an idyllic cobbled courtyard. The cottages were originally the bothy, coach house and hayloft on the farm to Maesllwch Castle and are now luxurious, characterful cottages sleeping.
The cottages are beautiful and brimming with character, sharing a courtyard, and lovely gardens.
There is space in Yellow Drama for the whole party to eat together.
There are some excellent gastro-pubs and restaurants within easy driving distance; The River Cafe on the River Wye at Glasbury, 5 minutes up the lane is always good fun and excellent food. Jessica is only a few minutes' drive down to Hay-on-Wye, The Llantony Valley and Gospel Pass, Herefordshire countryside and of course Brecon and the Beacons within 20 minute drive. The River Wye is just below the house and Trout and Salmon fishing is available on discussion with the owner or Usk and Wye Foundation.
- Yellow Drama sleeps 4/5 in 3 bedrooms: 1 with a double bed and which leads on to a further bedrooms with a single bed on the ground floor and a further bedroom on the first floor with a king-sized bed,.
- Jessica sleeps 6 in 3 bedrooms: 1 double en-suite, one double and one twin.
- Margaux Rose sleeps 8 in 4 bedrooms: one twin, one king sized on the ground floor, and a super-king and a further king-sized on the 1st floor.
Bond payable to owner on arrival.
Brecon 12 miles
Have a look at the descriptions of each property below and when you're ready to book, either use the back button on your browser or click on 'Part of the Glanhenwye Group'
- Group of Cottages
- High Chair
- No Mobile Reception
- Pets Welcome
- Pub Nearby
- Shop Nearby
- Shower over bath
- Walks from the door
- Washing Machine
- Woodburner/ open fire
Holiday Cottages for book lovers, outdoor enthusiasts and festivals in Hay-on-Wye
For a great many of our guests, one visit to Hay-on-Wye is simply not enough. They enthuse time and again about the year-round energy and ambiance of this charming border ‘town of books’. It’s easy to while away a whole day browsing the miles of shelves in the many second hand bookshops as you seek out a rare first edition, or come face to face with a TV annual you haven’t seen since childhood.
2017 - 2018 Prices (weeks/3 days)
DatePer week3 Days
- 20 Oct - 26 Oct 2017:£2931£2200
- 27 Oct - 21 Dec 2017:£2345£1759
- New Year:£3225--------
- 1 Jan - 11 Jan 2018:£3305-
- 12 Jan - 8 Feb 2018:£2404-
- 9 Feb - 15 Feb 2018:£2554£1915
- 16 Feb - 29 Mar 2018:£2404£1803
- 30 Mar - 12 Apr 2018:£3004£2253
- 13 Apr - 24 May 2018:£2554£1915
- 25 May - 31 May 2018:£3305-
- 1 Jun - 19 Jul 2018:£2554£1915
- 20 Jul - 30 Aug 2018:£3004£2253
- 31 Aug - 18 Oct 2018:£2554£1915
- 19 Oct - 25 Oct 2018:£3004£2253