Weeks from £248
- Short Breaks from £186
- Bedrooms: 1
- Sleeps: 2
- 1 Bathroom(s)
- 1 Toilet(s)
- Close to Pub
Coopers Hall Cottage a delightful and quaint little period stone cottage set in the famous 'Book Town' of Hay-on-Wye. Positioned almost next to the Dulas Brook, this pretty cottage is the perfect setting to get away from the hustle and bustle of city life. Escape from all those distractions and "find your real selves" with no mobile reception or Wifi.
The cottage still has many original features', it is a comfortable, cosy and romantic setting for two. Just a few minutes' walk to the local shops, pubs and cafes, Cooper Hall Cottage is also perfectly convenient for those not wanting to use the car.
The cosy sitting room has a sofa and chairs, wood burning stove, TV with Freeview and a dining table and chairs.
The kitchen, with its original flag stone floor, has a washing machine, tumble dryer, electric cooker, gas hob, fridge, microwave and radio.
Up steep stairs to:
The pretty bedroom has a double bed and a small second room that would accommodate a cot for babies.
Both bedrooms lead onto the bathroom. The Bathroom has a shower, hand basin and toilet.
The pretty outside garden has a stone patio with table and chairs and an old fashioned flower border full of flowers. The garden path leads down past the garden shed, which was once "the privy" at the bottom of the garden, to the bank of the brook.
Please Note: The lawn in the photograph does not belong to Coopers Cottage but to the cottage next door and is not for the use of visitors.
* Bed linen and towels provided
* Gas central heating inclusive
* First basket of logs provided for wood burner, further available from shop over the road
* NO wifi
* Cot and highchair available
* No designated parking - but usually parking is no problem nearby; there is a nearby car park
* Sorry no pets in this cottage.
If you would like to speak to someone who has visited this property please ask for: Elizabeth, Ceri, Jessica or Sophie.
- High Chair
- No Pets
- Pub Nearby
- Shop Nearby
- Town House
- Tumble Dryer
- Walks from the door
- Washing Machine
- Woodburner/ open fire
Holiday Cottages for book lovers, outdoor enthusiasts and festivals in Hay-on-Wye
For a great many of our guests, one visit to Hay-on-Wye is simply not enough. They enthuse time and again about the year-round energy and ambiance of this charming border ‘town of books’. It’s easy to while away a whole day browsing the miles of shelves in the many second hand bookshops as you seek out a rare first edition, or come face to face with a TV annual you haven’t seen since childhood.
2017 - 2018 Prices (weeks/3 days)
DatePer week3 Days
- 10 Feb - 23 Feb 2017:£263£197
- 24 Feb - 30 Mar 2017:£248£186
- 31 Mar - 6 Apr 2017:£263£197
- 7 Apr - 20 Apr 2017:£310£233
- 21 Apr - 18 May 2017:£263£197
- 19 May - 8 Jun 2017:£1600£1200
- 9 Jun - 20 Jul 2017:£263£197
- 21 Jul - 31 Aug 2017:£310£233
- 1 Sep - 19 Oct 2017:£263£197
- 20 Oct - 26 Oct 2017:£310£233
- 27 Oct - 21 Dec 2017:£248£186
- New Year:£340--------