Weeks from £260
- Short Breaks from £195
- Bedrooms: 1
- Sleeps: 2
- 1 Bathroom(s)
- 1 Toilet(s)
- Close to Pub
Coopers Hall Cottage a delightful and quaint little period stone cottage set in the famous 'Book Town' of Hay-on-Wye. Positioned almost next to the Dulas Brook, this pretty cottage is the perfect setting to get away from the hustle and bustle of city life. Escape from all those distractions and "find your real selves" with no mobile reception or Wifi.
The cottage still has many original features', it is a comfortable, cosy and romantic setting for two. Just a few minutes' walk to the local shops, pubs and cafes, Cooper Hall Cottage is also perfectly convenient for those not wanting to use the car.
The cosy sitting room has a sofa and chairs, wood burning stove, TV with Freeview and a dining table and chairs.
The kitchen, with its original flag stone floor, has a washing machine, tumble dryer, electric cooker, gas hob, fridge, microwave and radio.
Up steep stairs to:
The pretty bedroom has a double bed and a small second room that would accommodate a cot for babies.
Both bedrooms lead onto the bathroom. The Bathroom has a shower, hand basin and toilet.
The pretty outside garden has a stone patio with table and chairs and an old fashioned flower border full of flowers. The garden path leads down past the garden shed, which was once "the privy" at the bottom of the garden, to the bank of the brook.
Please Note: The lawn in the photograph does not belong to Coopers Cottage but to the cottage next door and is not for the use of visitors.
* Bed linen and towels provided
* Gas central heating inclusive
* First basket of logs provided for wood burner, further available from shop over the road
* NO wifi
* Cot and highchair available
* No designated parking - but usually parking is no problem nearby; there is a nearby car park
* Sorry no pets in this cottage.
If you would like to speak to someone who has visited this property please ask for: Elizabeth or Ceri
- High Chair
- No Pets
- Pub Nearby
- Shop Nearby
- Town House
- Tumble Dryer
- Walks from the door
- Washing Machine
- Woodburner/ open fire
Holiday Cottages for book lovers, outdoor enthusiasts and festivals in and around Hay-on-Wye
Hay on Wye is known as being the ‘town of books’. It's a charming town on the border of Powys and Hereford, Wales and England. To the south of Hay on Wye, are the majestic Black Mountains and the Brecon Beacons. North and East, are the rolling hills and pretty farmland of Herefordshire. There's plenty to explore in this area.
2019 - 2020 Prices (weeks/3 days)
DatePer week3 Days
- 1 Jan - 14 Feb 2019:£260£195
- 15 Feb - 21 Feb 2019:£277£208
- 22 Feb - 28 Mar 2019:£260£195
- 29 Mar - 4 Apr 2019:£277£208
- 5 Apr - 25 Apr 2019:£326£245
- 26 Apr - 23 May 2019:£277£208
- 24 May - 6 Jun 2019:£1176£882
- 7 Jun - 18 Jul 2019:£277£208
- 19 Jul - 29 Aug 2019:£326£245
- 30 Aug - 17 Oct 2019:£277£208
- 18 Oct - 24 Oct 2019:£326£245
- 25 Oct - 19 Dec 2019:£260£195