Weeks from £331
- Short Breaks from £248
- Bedrooms: 1
- Sleeps: 2
- 1 Bathroom(s)
- 2 Pet(s) welcome (£20/pet)
- 1 Toilet(s)
- Close to Pub
This delightful end of Barn conversion is tucked away in the grounds of a large Country House on the edge of the village of Glasbury On Wye, at the foot hills of the Black Mountains and four miles from the famous book town of Hay on Wye.. Its is a short walk into the village which has Foyles Restaurant, The River Cafe, The Harp Inn pub and a petrol station with well equpped shop.
It is beautifully quiet, country setting with views of the Black Mountains. The River Wye is a stones throw away leading onto the Wye Valley walking routes. A perfect spot for walkers, cyclists, canoeing, fishing, bird watching and wild swimming.
Sleeps 2 - In a King Size Bedroom
Downstairs has an open plan layout with Kitchen (electric cooker, fridge, freezer and washer/drier), Island seating area for dining or food preparation. The living area offers cosy seating along with a wood burner stove for those cold winter nights.
To the light and airy bedroom with its kingsize bedroom and ensuite shower and toilet.
Patio with garden furniture
* Towels and linen inclusive
* 2 well behaved dogs welcome
* Walking distance to a pub
4 miles from Hay-on-Wye
If you would like to speak to someone who has visited the property please ask for: Carolyn, Lucy or Jessica.
- High Chair
- Pets Welcome
- Pub Nearby
- Shop Nearby
- Tumble Dryer
- Walks from the door
- Washing Machine
- Woodburner/ open fire
Holiday Cottages for book lovers, outdoor enthusiasts and festivals in and around Hay-on-Wye
Hay on Wye is known as being the ‘town of books’. It's a charming town on the border of Powys and Hereford, Wales and England. To the south of Hay on Wye, are the majestic Black Mountains and the Brecon Beacons. North and East, are the rolling hills and pretty farmland of Herefordshire. There's plenty to explore in this area.
2019 - 2020 Prices (weeks/3 days)
DatePer week3 Days
- 1 Jan - 14 Feb 2019:£331£248
- 15 Feb - 21 Feb 2019:£351£263
- 22 Feb - 28 Mar 2019:£331£248
- 29 Mar - 4 Apr 2019:£351£263
- 5 Apr - 25 Apr 2019:£414£311
- 26 Apr - 23 May 2019:£351£263
- 24 May - 30 May 2019:£455£341
- 31 May - 18 Jul 2019:£351£263
- 19 Jul - 29 Aug 2019:£414£311
- 30 Aug - 17 Oct 2019:£351£263
- 18 Oct - 24 Oct 2019:£414£311
- 25 Oct - 19 Dec 2019:£331£248