Weeks from £383
- Short Breaks from £287
- Bedrooms: 2
- Sleeps: 4
- 2 Bathroom(s)
- 1 Pet(s) welcome (£20/pet)
- 2 Toilet(s)
- Ground floor facilities
Beacons Nook is a lovely new ground floor property - A great place to stay to be able to sit in this attractive bungalow or out on the patio and just admire the glorious panoramic views across the water meadows to the hills beyond to Mynydd Troed. Ideal for exploring the Brecon Beacons National Park, The Black Mountains, Hay on Wye and the Wye Valley.
Beacons Nook with a light airy open plan kitchen, dining living area with electric oven and hob, slim line dishwasher, fridge with ice box, toaster, microwave, and dining table and chairs seating 4.
Living area with two comfy 2 seat sofas, electric fire TV with free sat & DVD player. With great views across the meadows looking over to Black Mountains and Mynydd Troed, this bungalow is perfect to sit and relax with a book.
Sleeps 4 - 1 Double 1 Twin with 2 En-suite Bathrooms
Bedroom 1: The Master Bedroom with a double bed - lovely linen, wardrobe and bed side tables en-suite bathroom with shower, hand basin and toilet.
Bedroom 2: Twin Bedroom with wardrobe, bedside tables en-suite bathroom with shower, hand basin and toilet.
* Electric central heating & Electric Fire
* All electricity and heating inclusive
* All towels and bed linen provided
* Cot & high chair available
* 1 small well behaved dog
* Parking available
* Large lawns and patio area with garden furniture
* Ground floor facilities
* Washing machine available in laundry
* WIFI available
The village of Three Cocks is approximately half a mile with the nearest shop and two pubs with restaurants The Old Barn & Three Cocks Hotel and an excellent Garden Centre - Old Railway Line - with a large restaurant/cafe. Both the villages of Bronllys and Talgarth are approximately 1.5 miles with shops and pubs.
Enjoy all the activities the Brecon Beacons has to offer including pony trekking, fishing, canoeing the River Wye, golf, climbing and abseiling and local activity provider Black Mountian Activites.
Hay on Wye 5 miles Brecon 10 miles.
If you would like to speak to someone who has visited this property please ask for: Lucy or Ceri
- Ground floor facilities
- High Chair
- Pets Welcome
- Shop Nearby
- Walks from the door
- Washing Machine
Holiday Cottages for book lovers, outdoor enthusiasts and festivals in and around Hay-on-Wye
Hay on Wye is known as being the ‘town of books’. It's a charming town on the border of Powys and Hereford, Wales and England. To the south of Hay on Wye, are the majestic Black Mountains and the Brecon Beacons. North and East, are the rolling hills and pretty farmland of Herefordshire. There's plenty to explore in this area.
2018 - 2019 Prices (weeks/3 days)
DatePer week3 Days
- 27 Oct - 21 Dec 2018:£383£287
- New Year:£528--------
- 1 Jan - 15 Feb 2019:£393£295
- 16 Feb - 22 Feb 2019:£418£314
- 23 Feb - 29 Mar 2019:£393£295
- 30 Mar - 5 Apr 2019:£418£314
- 6 Apr - 26 Apr 2019:£491£368
- 27 Apr - 24 May 2019:£418£314
- 25 May - 31 May 2019:£541£406
- 1 Jun - 19 Jul 2019:£418£314
- 20 Jul - 30 Aug 2019:£491£368
- 31 Aug - 18 Oct 2019:£418£314
- 19 Oct - 25 Oct 2019:£491£368
- 26 Oct - 20 Dec 2019:£393£295