Weeks from £428
- Short Breaks from £321
- Bedrooms: 2
- Sleeps: 5
- 1 Bathroom(s)
- 2 Pet(s) welcome (£20/pet)
- 1 Toilet(s)
- Close to Pub
2 November 2018 - 21 December 2018 any 3 nights £299.
A beautiful holiday cottage on a quiet street in popular Hay-on-Wye. It's a perfect family holiday cottage with a double bedroom, a family room and a sweet little courtyard. It's just a few minutes walk to the lovely independent shops, cafes and restaurants in Hay on Wye. Keen walkers will love it. The famous Offa's Dyke walking trail runs 200m from the front door, there are wonderful walks along the River Wye just down the lane below the cottage and the Black Mountains are a short drive away.
Sleeps 5 people in 1 double bedroom and a family room with three single beds.
Kitchen / dining room - spacious and well equipped with a gas hob, electric oven, washing machine, slim line dishwasher, microwave, fridge with a freezer box and a large dining table with 6 chairs.
Comfortable living room with two double sofas and a chair, gas fire and TV with DVD player and Freeview.
Up fairly steep carpeted stairs to:
Bedroom 1: Double bedroom with a wardrobe and chest of drawers.
Family bathroom: Bath with hand held shower attachment, hand basin and Toilet
Up fairly steep carpeted stairs to the 3rd floor:
Bedroom 2: A spacious attic bedroom with three single beds with a built in wardrobe and chest of drawers.
At the back of the cottage is an enclosed courtyard with patio furniture and BBQ.
* Accepts two dogs on discussion with the owner
* Cot & Highchair on request
* Parking on the road outside the cottage (plenty of room to park and unload).
* Electricity & Gas central heating
* All linen and towels inclusive
If you would like to speak to someone who has visited this property please ask for: Elizabeth, Ann or Lucy
- High Chair
- Pets Welcome
- Pub Nearby
- Shop Nearby
- Town House
- Washing Machine
Holiday Cottages for book lovers, outdoor enthusiasts and festivals in and around Hay-on-Wye
Hay on Wye is known as being the ‘town of books’. It's a charming town on the border of Powys and Hereford, Wales and England. To the south of Hay on Wye, are the majestic Black Mountains and the Brecon Beacons. North and East, are the rolling hills and pretty farmland of Herefordshire. There's plenty to explore in this area.
2018 - 2019 Prices (weeks/3 days)
DatePer week3 Days
- 3 Nov - 21 Dec 2018:£428£321
- New Year:£666--------
- 1 Jan - 15 Feb 2019:£428£321
- 16 Feb - 22 Feb 2019:£516£387
- 23 Feb - 1 Mar 2019:£428£321
- 2 Mar - 8 Mar 2019:£542£407
- 9 Mar - 22 Mar 2019:£428£321
- 23 Mar - 12 Apr 2019:£542£407
- 13 Apr - 3 May 2019:£428£321
- 4 May - 17 May 2019:£516£387
- 18 May - 31 May 2019:£1500£1125
- 1 Jun - 14 Jun 2019:£542£407
- 15 Jun - 28 Jun 2019:£568£426
- 29 Jun - 5 Jul 2019:£599£449
- 6 Jul - 30 Aug 2019:£666£500
- 31 Aug - 13 Sep 2019:£568£426
- 14 Sep - 27 Sep 2019:£542£407
- 28 Sep - 18 Oct 2019:£516£387
- 19 Oct - 1 Nov 2019:£568£426