Weeks from £393
- Short Breaks from £295
- Bedrooms: 2
- Sleeps: 4
- 1 Bathroom(s)
- 1 Toilet(s)
- Close to Pub
Ty Cerys is set in perfect spot just five minutes from centre of the bustling market town of Crickhowell and the perfect panoramic views from the garden. Just a stone's throw away from the local pubs, restaurants and shops and a short distance from the lovely walks over Bullpit Meadows, the water meadows that run alongside the River Usk with views over the Llangattock Escarpment and Crug Hywel mountain.
A spacious cottage, recently renovated to a high standard with stylish new furnishings and plenty of home comforts.
Sleeps 4 in 2 bedrooms
A light and airy living room with comfortable sofas, large flat screen TV with free view, DVD.
Modern kitchen has under counter fridge with ice box, electric cooker hob and microwave.
Downstairs Bathroom with wet room step up into large shower, hand basin and toilet.
Bedroom 1: Master bedroom with King Size bed.
Bedroom 2: Twin bedroom
* Bed linen and towels provided
* Electricity and central heating inclusive
* TV with Freeview, DVD
* Cot & Highchair available
* No designated parking available but street parking is available
* A garden at the rear of the property with lawn area and patio with garden furniture and excellent views and backing onto the park
* Good mobile reception
Abergavenny 6 miles with the nearest station. Brecon 14 miles. Ebbw Vale 10 miles.
If you would like to speak to someone who has visited this property please ask for: Ceri
- High Chair
- No Pets
- Pub Nearby
- Shop Nearby
- Town House
- Walks from the door
- Washing Machine
Crickhowell is the 2018 winner of the best British High Street, and rightly so. It's a wonderful town to visit, with a strong community spirit, almost entirely independent (and excellent) shops, really good pubs and restaurants and award winning cafes. The bustling high street runs down to the idyllic river, with and the majestic Llangattock Escarpment on the other bank. It's easy to get to, it has the Black Mountains to the East and the Brecon Beacons to the West, and it's steeped in history with its castle and the neighbouring Tretower Court and Castle.
2019 - 2020 Prices (weeks/3 days)
DatePer week3 Days
- 1 Jan - 14 Feb 2019:£393£295
- 15 Feb - 21 Feb 2019:£418£314
- 22 Feb - 28 Mar 2019:£393£295
- 29 Mar - 4 Apr 2019:£418£314
- 5 Apr - 25 Apr 2019:£491£368
- 26 Apr - 23 May 2019:£418£314
- 24 May - 30 May 2019:£541£406
- 31 May - 18 Jul 2019:£418£314
- 19 Jul - 29 Aug 2019:£491£368
- 30 Aug - 17 Oct 2019:£418£314
- 18 Oct - 24 Oct 2019:£491£368
- 25 Oct - 19 Dec 2019:£393£295