Weeks from £374
- Short Breaks from £281
- Bedrooms: 2
- Sleeps: 4
- 1 Bathroom(s)
- 1 Toilet(s)
- 1 Dog(s) welcome (£20/pet)
- Close to Pub
Sam's cottage is an 18th century little townhouse close to the centre of the bustling market town of Crickhowell; just a stone's throw away from the local pubs, restaurants and shops and a short distance from the lovely walks over Bullpit Meadows, the water meadows that run alongside the River Usk with views over the Llangattock Escarpment and Crug Hywel mountain. The cottage is deceptively spacious and has been recently renovated to a high standard with stylish new furnishings and plenty of home comforts whilst still retaining period features in line with listed building status in the oldest street in Crickhowell.
Sleeps 4 in 2 bedrooms
The living room has comfortable sofas and a large wood-burning stove, it also has a 3D Flat screen TV with Freeview, Freesat and smart TV, Play Station 3, Bluray DVD and Bose sound dock.
The well designed kitchen has a fridge, freezer, slim line dishwasher, Belfast sink, washing machine, an electric oven with a gas hob and a wine cooler.
The downstairs bathroom: Has a bath with shower over, hand basin and toilet.
Up fairly steep stairs to:
Bedroom 1: King size bed.
Bedroom 2: Large bedroom with a fabulous "zip and link" Super King sized bed that can also be two full sized single beds. TV and JBL iPod dock.
* Bed linen and towels provided.
* Electricity, central heating and logs inclusive.
* One dog welcome
* 3D TV with Freeview, Freesat and smart TV, a Playstation 3 (with games), a Bluray DVD and Bose sound dock
* Cot & Highchair available
* No designated parking available
* A small shared back yard with a lane leading down to Bullpit Meadows beside the River Usk.
* Good mobile reception
* Strictly no smoking
Abergavenny 6 miles with the nearest station. Brecon 14 miles. Ebbw Vale 10 miles.
If you would like to speak to someone who has visited this property please ask for: Elizabeth, Sophie, Jessica, Joanna, Andria or Ceri
- High Chair
- Pets Welcome
- Pub Nearby
- Shop Nearby
- Shower over bath
- Town House
- Tumble Dryer
- Walks from the door
- Washing Machine
- Woodburner/ open fire
Crickhowell is a pretty and bustling little town and a great place to book a holiday cottage. It's easy to get to, it has the Black Mountains to the East and the Brecon Beacons to the West, there are lots of great shops, pubs and restaurants to enjoy and it's steeped in history with its castle and the neighbouring Tretower Court and Castle. And we've got a selection of over 60 lovely cottages in Crickhowell and the beautiful surrounding countryside.
Crickhowell is a great base for outdoor enthusiasts, with fantastic cycling and walking in the Black Mountains and Brecon Beacons.
2017 - 2018 Prices (weeks/3 days)
DatePer week3 Days
- 24 Feb - 30 Mar 2017:£374£281
- 31 Mar - 6 Apr 2017:£398£299
- 7 Apr - 20 Apr 2017:£467£350
- 21 Apr - 25 May 2017:£398£299
- 26 May - 1 Jun 2017:£515£386
- 2 Jun - 20 Jul 2017:£398£299
- 21 Jul - 31 Aug 2017:£467£350
- 1 Sep - 19 Oct 2017:£398£299
- 20 Oct - 26 Oct 2017:£467£350
- 27 Oct - 21 Dec 2017:£374£281