Weeks from £482
- Short Breaks from £362
- Bedrooms: 4
- Sleeps: 6
- 2 Bathroom(s)
- 2 Pet(s) welcome (£20/pet)
- 2 Toilet(s)
- Close to Pub
- Ground floor facilities
20% discount 2 Nov - 21 Dec for any party of 2 people.
20% discount 6 Jan - 16 Feb 2019 for any party of 2 people.
Delightful cottage for 6 people in the popular village of Llangynidr. It's pet friendly, perfect for families and groups of mountain bikers and walkers. A truly idyllic and cosy streamside cottage with an open fire, a pretty garden and mountain views, set in a unique location with superb walking from the door and within easy walking distance of two excellent village pubs and a shop.
Sleeps 6 - 2 Double Rooms, 2 Single Rooms
A galley style kitchen with an electric cooker and hob, microwave, fridgefreezer and dishwasher. The dining area seats 6.
The sitting room has 3 comfy sofas and an open fireplace. TV with full SKY package and the owners have left a great selection of books, classic films, TV series and games for a wet day. CD player with a wide selection music CD's. The front door leads out to the enclosed cottage garden with lawns, flowerbeds and lovely views of the beautiful landscape of The Black Mountains. There is a bench, table and 6 chairs for al fresco dining and across the lane is a footpath leading to the energetic Tor y Foel loop walk.
A downstairs bedroom with a low door
Bedroom 1: Single bedroom
Ensuite with electric shower, toilet and hand basin
Up traditional cottage stairs from the lounge to three bedrooms - on various levels with the odd step up and down between them.
Bedroom 2: Double Room with TV. views towards The Black Mountains;
Bedroom 3: Single bedroom which doubles as a study. This bedroom has views towards The Black Mountains.
Two steps down
Bedroom 4: Double bedroom with lovely views over the garden and across the stream up the valley.
Family Bathroom: With electric shower over bath, toilet and hand basin.
There is an enclosed cottage garden at front with lawns and garden seat.
The garden at the back of the cottage is delightful and has a sunny patio area. Stone steps with secure iron gate lead down to a little rocky gorge and pool. I would suggest this cottage is probably not suitable for children under 6 - but babes in arms would be fine.
* Bedlinen and towels inclusive.
* Electricity, central heating inclusive.
* First load of wood for the fire supplied - more wood is available on discussion with the owner.
* Wi-Fi access
* Travel cot/high chair available.
* Mobile reception.
* 2 well behaved pets welcome.
* TV with full SKY Sports and entertainment package.
* Enclosed front garden with views over the stream and towards The Black Mountains.
* Rear terrace garden with BBQ with views.
* Parking for two cars.
* Lockable storage for bikes.
One of our customers made ayoutube video about her stay at Rock Cottage - have a look:If you would like to speak to someone who has visited this property please ask for: Elizabeth, Lucy, Ceri, Jess, Sophie or Ann.
- Bike Storage
- Enclosed Garden
- Ground floor facilities
- High Chair
- Pets Welcome
- Pub Nearby
- SKY TV
- Shop Nearby
- Shower over bath
- Walks from the door
- Washing Machine
- Woodburner/ open fire
Crickhowell is a pretty and bustling little town and a great place to book a holiday cottage. It's easy to get to, it has the Black Mountains to the East and the Brecon Beacons to the West, there are lots of great shops, pubs and restaurants to enjoy and it's steeped in history with its castle and the neighbouring Tretower Court and Castle. And we've got a selection of over 60 lovely cottages in Crickhowell and the beautiful surrounding countryside.
Crickhowell is a great base for outdoor enthusiasts, with fantastic cycling and walking in the Black Mountains and Brecon Beacons.
2018 - 2019 Prices (weeks/3 days)
DatePer week3 Days
- 27 Oct - 21 Dec 2018:£482£362
- New Year:£716--------
- 1 Jan - 15 Feb 2019:£494£371
- 16 Feb - 22 Feb 2019:£526£395
- 23 Feb - 29 Mar 2019:£494£371
- 30 Mar - 5 Apr 2019:£526£395
- 6 Apr - 26 Apr 2019:£618£464
- 27 Apr - 24 May 2019:£526£395
- 25 May - 31 May 2019:£734£551
- 1 Jun - 19 Jul 2019:£526£395
- 20 Jul - 30 Aug 2019:£618£464
- 31 Aug - 18 Oct 2019:£526£395
- 19 Oct - 25 Oct 2019:£618£464
- 26 Oct - 20 Dec 2019:£494£371