Weeks from £383
- Short Breaks from £287
- Bedrooms: 1
- Sleeps: 2
- 1 Bathroom(s)
- 1 Pet(s) welcome (£20/pet)
- 2 Toilet(s)
- Close to Pub
- Ground floor facilities
Hollyfield Cottage is a very spacious, light and beautifully designed and renovated cottage, all on the ground floor, with breath-taking views down The Usk Valley; the cottage is set in the private grounds of a country house near Crickhowell with a secure gated entrance.
Please be aware The Green Man Festival is held the third weekend in August and there might be some noise over those couple of weekends as the house is on the otherside of the river Usk and the sound carries across the valley.
Sleeps 2 - 1 King
The kitchen is completely newly fitted with lovely oak cupboards and many featured oak beams, with a double oven with hob, eye level grill, microwave, dishwasher, large fridge and a freezer and ample work and storage space.
Washing machine and dryer and a cloakroom with hand basin and toilet.
There is a spacious and open plan area downstairs with high ceilings exposing the great oak beams, furnished with a long dining table and chairs, sofa and chairs positioned to enable visitors to sit and bask in the sunshine if they wish, with floor to ceiling windows in this lovely part conservatory style garden room to make the most of the glorious views up The Usk Valley. Set in the centre of this lovely room, between the dining area and the sitting area is a very efficient wood burning stove. TV with Freesat and DVD.
Bedroom : A lovely double bed with an en-suite shower room with a double sized shower, hand basin and toilet.
* All linen and towels inclusive
* All electricity and oil central heating inclusive
* First basket of logs provided
* One well behaved pet welcome
* Good mobile telephone reception
* TV with Freesat and DVD
* Ample private parking
* There is an enclosed garden beside the cottage with a lawn and patio with charcoal BBQ and garden furniture
* Cot & high chair
The cottage has been renovated to a very high standard and is a perfect romantic, warm and comfortable hideaway within a mile from Crickhowell.
Abergavenny 7 miles Brecon 7 miles
If you would like to speak to someone who has visited this property please ask for: Elizabeth, Lucy, Carolyn, Ann, Edwina or Ceri
- Enclosed Garden
- Ground floor facilities
- High Chair
- Pets Welcome
- Pub Nearby
- Tumble Dryer
- Walks from the door
- Washing Machine
- Woodburner/ open fire
Crickhowell is a pretty and bustling little town and a great place to book a holiday cottage. It's easy to get to, it has the Black Mountains to the East and the Brecon Beacons to the West, there are lots of great shops, pubs and restaurants to enjoy and it's steeped in history with its castle and the neighbouring Tretower Court and Castle. And we've got a selection of over 60 lovely cottages in Crickhowell and the beautiful surrounding countryside.
Crickhowell is a great base for outdoor enthusiasts, with fantastic cycling and walking in the Black Mountains and Brecon Beacons.
2018 - 2019 Prices (weeks/3 days)
DatePer week3 Days
- 26 Oct - 20 Dec 2018:£383£287
- New Year:£528--------
- 1 Jan - 14 Feb 2019:£393£295
- 15 Feb - 21 Feb 2019:£418£314
- 22 Feb - 28 Mar 2019:£393£295
- 29 Mar - 4 Apr 2019:£418£314
- 5 Apr - 25 Apr 2019:£491£368
- 26 Apr - 23 May 2019:£418£314
- 24 May - 30 May 2019:£541£406
- 31 May - 18 Jul 2019:£418£314
- 19 Jul - 29 Aug 2019:£491£368
- 30 Aug - 17 Oct 2019:£418£314
- 18 Oct - 24 Oct 2019:£491£368
- 25 Oct - 19 Dec 2019:£393£295