A traditional country farmhouse set in the heart of the Crai Valley - A great base for exploring the surrounding area of the Brecon Beacons and Dan-yr-Ogof Showcaves.
The warm and welcoming traditional kitchen has a tiled floor and low 'olde worlde' windows keeping with tradition yet the kitchen itself has everything you want - a dishwasher, fridge/freezer, 5 ring gas hob, electric cooker, microwave and a very fine blue oil-fired Aga. There is a table large enough to seat 8 people and a TV.
On entering the farmhouse beside the back door is a utility room with a washing machine and the downstairs cloakroom with toilet and hand basin
The main living room has comfortable sofas and reclining chairs, large wood burner, TV with Freesat and DVD. The second reception room has a sofa bed with the original fireplace (not in use), TV with Freesat and drinks bar.
Bedroom 1: King size bed
Bedroom 2: King size bed
Bedroom 3: Double bed
Bedroom 4: Double bed
The family bathroom has and separate shower, hand basin and toilet.
There is also a second bathroom with shower, hand basin and toilet.
Outside is a very pretty garden and patio area and separate parking area beside the house.
* Bedlinen and Towels provided
* Underfloor heating and oil central heating inclusive
* Parking available
* Cot & Highchair available
* Wifi available (variable)
* Fishing availble
* Hot tub available for sole use
The hot tub is provided on site for guests own pleasure and is included in the price of the property. Owners reserve the right to shut down the spas at any time if essential maintenance is required.
* No mobile reception
* No pets by owner's choice
Brecon 12.6 miles
If you would like to speak to someone who has been to this property please ask for: Elizabeth, Joanna, Edwina, Carolyn, Andria, Ann or Lucy .
- Bike Storage
- High Chair
- Hot Tub Exclusive
- Kids Play Area
- No Mobile Reception
- No Pets
- Walks from the door
- Washing Machine
- Woodburner/ open fire
- Working Farm
- Large Freezer
Brecon is a beautiful cathedral town with views of the majestic mountains all around. We've got over 150 holiday cottages in and around Brecon, whether you're looking for a group getaway or a romantic retreat; a town house or a rural farm, we've got the perfect cottage for you.
2019 - 2020 Prices (weeks/3 days)
DatePer week3 Days
- 1 Jan - 14 Feb 2019:£918£689
- 15 Feb - 21 Feb 2019:£976£732
- 22 Feb - 28 Mar 2019:£918£689
- 29 Mar - 4 Apr 2019:£976£732
- 5 Apr - 25 Apr 2019:£1148£861
- 26 Apr - 23 May 2019:£976£732
- 24 May - 30 May 2019:£1263£947
- 31 May - 18 Jul 2019:£976£732
- 19 Jul - 29 Aug 2019:£1148£861
- 30 Aug - 17 Oct 2019:£976£732
- 18 Oct - 24 Oct 2019:£1148£861
- 25 Oct - 19 Dec 2019:£918£689