Weeks from £801
- Short Breaks from £586
- Bedrooms: 4
- Sleeps: 9
- 2 Bathroom(s)
- 3 Toilet(s)
- Group of Cottages
These charming cottages are in the lovely village of Llanfihangel Nant Bran, which is up in the hills North of Sennybridge, about 9 miles from Brecon. Children will love meeting the ponies and sheep on the busy working farm - and guests are welcome to bring their own horses.
- Meadow View Granary sleeps 5 in one family room and one twin room
- Meadow Malt house sleeps 4 in one double and one twin (and an additional single bed can be set up if required)
- Bedlinen and towels provided.
- Electricity and oil central heating.
- Ample parking.
- No pets please - by owners choice
- Horses welcome upon discussion.
- Enclosed garden and BBQ
- Safe storage for mountain bikes.
- No mobile reception but there is a phone box just outside and WiFi on site.
For more information on each of the cottages, have a look at the cottage descriptions below. When you're ready to book, either use the back button on your browser or click on 'Part of Meadow Granary & Malthouse Group'.
- Enclosed Garden
- High Chair
- No Mobile Reception
- SKY TV
- Tumble Dryer
- Walks from the door
- Washing Machine
- Working Farm
- Large Freezer
Brecon is a beautiful cathedral town with views of the majestic mountains all around. We've got over 150 holiday cottages in and around Brecon, whether you're looking for a group getaway or a romantic retreat; a town house or a rural farm, we've got the perfect cottage for you.
2018 - 2019 Prices (weeks/3 days)
DatePer week3 Days
- 21 Jul - 31 Aug 2018:£1002£751
- 1 Sep - 19 Oct 2018:£851£638
- 20 Oct - 26 Oct 2018:£1002£751
- 27 Oct - 21 Dec 2018:£801£600
- New Year:£1102--------
- 1 Jan - 15 Feb 2019:£821-
- 16 Feb - 22 Feb 2019:£872-
- 23 Feb - 29 Mar 2019:£821-
- 30 Mar - 5 Apr 2019:£872-
- 6 Apr - 26 Apr 2019:£1027-
- 27 Apr - 24 May 2019:£872-
- 25 May - 31 May 2019:£1129-
- 1 Jun - 19 Jul 2019:£872-