Weeks from £896
- Short Breaks from £672
- Bedrooms: 4
- Sleeps: 8
- 3 Bathroom(s)
- 1 Pet(s) welcome (£20/pet)
- 3 Toilet(s)
- Hot Tub (Exclusive)
- Close to Pub
Llys-Faen is a stunning converted 5* quality stone barn with hot tub in the middle of Llyswen a small riverside hamlet on the banks of the River Wye. The barn dates back to 1832 with some wonderful ancient oak beams and home grown oak used throughout the property for the floorboards and the stairs. The barn sits adjacent to the owner's property in the centre of Llyswen, with its village pub - The Bridgend at the end of the village. Visitors staying at the barn have everything on the doorstep with a village shop/garage and cafe within walking distance. Walk from the barn door onto The Wye Valley Walk or enjoy the excellent fishing (permits from The Wye and Usk Foundation), canoeing, biking and horse riding all within easy reach. The barn is also an excellent place to stay if attending a wedding at the nearby award winning Llangoed Hall, a superb wedding venue beside the River Wye or just enjoy a wonderful afternoon tea. Llyswen is 8 miles from Hay On Wye , with the Hay Literary Festival held in May, 10 miles from the market town of Brecon and 12 miles from Builth Wells and the Royal Welsh Showground.
Sleeps 7 + 1 child - 4 bedrooms
There is a fine open plan and very spacious farmhouse style kitchen with a dishwasher, microwave, fridge freezer, electric hob and oven. A dining table to comfortably seat 8 people, sofas and chair.
Walk through to the open sitting room with lovely polished oak floor and underfloor heating, a contemporary style wood burning stove with an ample supply of wood, TV with DVD (Freeview).
A large downstairs boot and coat room which can also be used for storing bikes.
Utility Room with sink, washing machine and storage.
Downstairs shower room with shower, toilet and hand basin
Walk through to the Spa Room with Hot Tub.
Upstairs to 4 bedrooms:
The Master Bedroom 1: Has a fine king sized bed & TV, an en-suite shower, hand basin and toilet
Bedroom 2: King sized bed with a door to interlink to bedroom 3 if there are young children.
Bedroom 3: Twin Room (one standard single and one small 2ft 6 single)
Bedroom 4: Twin Room
Family Bathroom with toilet, hand basin, bath with a hand held shower and a heated towel rail
* All linen and towels inclusive
* All electricity inclusive
* Fishing available 100m opposite property and further 600m available near school to be discussed with the owner
* Woodburner with basket of logs supplied
* Underfloor heating downstairs
* Meals available upon request - Penmaes Pantry
* Hot Tub
* Bike storage available
* 1 well behaved dog welcome but to be kept downstairs
* Lovely local Welcome Pack a loaf of locally baked bread, welsh butter, free range eggs, Welsh Cakes, milk, tea and coffee.
* Enclosed Patio area
* Good mobile reception
* High chair and cot available on request
If you would like to speak to someone who has visited this property please ask for: Elizabeth, Carolyn, Lucy or Ceri
- Bike Storage
- High Chair
- Hot Tub Exclusive
- Pets Welcome
- Pub Nearby
- Shop Nearby
- Shower over bath
- Walks from the door
- Washing Machine
- Woodburner/ open fire
Brecon is a beautiful cathedral town with views of the majestic mountains all around. We've got over 150 holiday cottages in and around Brecon, whether you're looking for a group getaway or a romantic retreat; a town house or a rural farm, we've got the perfect cottage for you.
2018 - 2019 Prices (weeks/3 days)
DatePer week3 Days
- 19 Oct - 25 Oct 2018:£1120£840
- 26 Oct - 20 Dec 2018:£896£672
- New Year:£1232--------
- 1 Jan - 14 Feb 2019:£918£689
- 15 Feb - 21 Feb 2019:£976£732
- 22 Feb - 28 Mar 2019:£918£689
- 29 Mar - 4 Apr 2019:£976£732
- 5 Apr - 25 Apr 2019:£1148£861
- 26 Apr - 23 May 2019:£976£732
- 24 May - 30 May 2019:£1615£1211
- 31 May - 18 Jul 2019:£976£732
- 19 Jul - 29 Aug 2019:£1148£861
- 30 Aug - 17 Oct 2019:£976£732
- 18 Oct - 24 Oct 2019:£1148£861