Weeks from £393
- Short Breaks from £295
- Bedrooms: 2
- Sleeps: 4
- 2 Bathroom(s)
- 1 Pet(s) welcome (£20/pet)
- 2 Toilet(s)
- Close to Pub
This detached cottage with stunning views of Pen y Fan, is surrounded by beautiful countryside and is the perfect base to explore the Brecon Beacons National Park by foot or bicycle .There is a village shop, an award winning farm shop and a pub serving food within walking distance so why not hide the keys, sit back and relax and have a zero carbon holiday.
Sleeps 4: 1 King Size 1 Twin (3ft zip and link)
Entrance hall with boot rack and coat hooks.
The sitting room/dining room has a comfy sofa with two armchairs with wood pellet stove, coffee table , TV with freesat and a dining table which seats four.
Modern kitchen with integrated fridge/freezer, oven, electric hob, microwave/grill, dishwasher and washing machine.
Spacious downstairs wet room, wash hand basin and toilet
Bedroom 1: King-sized bedroom with views of Pen Y Fan.
Bedroom 2: Twin bedroom (3ft zip and link beds)
Bathroom with shower over the bath, wash hand basin and toilet.
* Linen and towels inclusive
* Courtyard with patio furniture and BBQ
* One well behaved pet welcome
* Cot and high chair provided
* Secure bike store (exclusive use of lockable garage for sports equipment)
* Bike wash facilities
* Parking for two cars
* Solar panels for hot water
* Flexible changeover days
Have an activity-filled holiday with numerous walks in the area, or bring your bike and enjoy the fresh air and quiet country lanes on National Cycle Route 8, or visit Llangorse Lake the largest body of freshwater in south Wales, or come pony trekking in the Black Mountains. Or for the less active why not drive to one of the small local towns of Hay on Wye, Brecon or Crickhowell and visit the independent shops or sample some local produce in numerous cafes and restaurants. The Brecon Beacons or the Black Mountains are just a short drive away.
Bwlch 0.5 mile. Llangynidr 2 miles. Talybont on Usk 3 miles. Crickhowell 6 miles. Brecon 8 miles. Hay on Wye 14 miles. Abergavenny 12 miles.
If you would like to speak to someone who has visited this property please ask for: Elizabeth,Carolyn, Joanna, Ann or Lucy.
- Bike Storage
- High Chair
- Pets Welcome
- Pub Nearby
- Shop Nearby
- Shower over bath
- Walks from the door
- Washing Machine
- Woodburner/ open fire
Brecon is a beautiful cathedral town with views of the majestic mountains all around. We've got over 150 holiday cottages in and around Brecon, whether you're looking for a group getaway or a romantic retreat; a town house or a rural farm, we've got the perfect cottage for you.
2019 - 2020 Prices (weeks/3 days)
DatePer week3 Days
- 1 Jan - 14 Feb 2019:£393£295
- 15 Feb - 21 Feb 2019:£418£314
- 22 Feb - 28 Mar 2019:£393£295
- 29 Mar - 4 Apr 2019:£418£314
- 5 Apr - 25 Apr 2019:£491£368
- 26 Apr - 23 May 2019:£418£314
- 24 May - 30 May 2019:£541£406
- 31 May - 18 Jul 2019:£418£314
- 19 Jul - 29 Aug 2019:£491£368
- 30 Aug - 17 Oct 2019:£418£314
- 18 Oct - 24 Oct 2019:£491£368
- 25 Oct - 19 Dec 2019:£393£295