Weeks from £659
- Short Breaks from £494
- Bedrooms: 4
- Sleeps: 8
- 2 Bathroom(s)
- 4 Pet(s) welcome (£20/pet)
- 3 Toilet(s)
This warm, spacious, contemporary house is part of a new small eco-friendly community development with outstanding green credentials, in the beautiful Honddu valley, just 5 miles from Brecon. A great location for exploring the Brecon Beacons, with plenty of walks from the door, with several dogs are welcomed, secure storage for bicycles and parking for 2 cars.
The open plan living space, feature wood burning stove and oak floors throughout make the house ideal for a larger family or for two families sharing. The large comfortable L-shaped sofa is perfect for gazing out of the floor to ceiling windows and watching the hillside over the valley and the birds on the many, much used birdfeeders in the garden. Guests are invited to top up if they wish. Enormous picture windows lead out to the enclosed garden with a decking area leading to a wonderful outdoor dining room.
Sleeps 8 - 4 bedrooms
Utility room with toilet and washing machine and tumble dryer.
Open plan living space, fully equipped kitchen with food processer, coffee machine, electric double oven and hob, large fridge, (separate 4 drawer freezer), enormous island with seating, microwave, dishwasher.
Dining area with large dining table and benches to comfortably seat 8 people.
After dinner choose a board game from the selection left for guests to enjoy.
Winter garden room is a wonderful space for quiet reading with high level windows facing south west which add to the light, airy feel with two stylish cane reclining chairs. There are bi-fold doors to separate this room from main living area. This room is south west facing and with gets wonderfully warm in summer.
Separate study with desk.
Large under the stairs cupboard with plenty of space for storing boots and outdoor gear.
Up a flight of wooden stairs to:
Bedroom 1: A magnificent large room with a King-size bed with views over to the hillside and plenty of storage. En-suite shower room.
Bedroom 2: Double bed
Bedroom 3: Double bed
Bedroom 4: Double bed
Family bathroom: With a bath, shower over the bath, hand basin and toilet.
* Bedlinen and towels provided.
* Ground source heating inclusive.
* Cot & Highchair available
* Mobile reception Variable
* Designated parking for two cars.
* Further parking available.
* Brecon has excellent independent food shops as well as 3 supermarkets.
* Upto 4 well behaved pets are welcomed in this lovely house but guests would be expected to be responsible and to clear up after them.
* Enclosed garden with garden furniture and a BBQ.
This fine energy efficient eco house is built of sustainable materials and highly insulated using passive energy resources.
Brecon 5 miles, Builth Wells 12 miles
If you would like to speak to someone who has visited this property please ask for: Elizabeth, Edwina, Carolyn or Ann
- Bike Storage
- Enclosed Garden
- High Chair
- Pets Welcome
- Shower over bath
- Tumble Dryer
- Walks from the door
- Washing Machine
- Woodburner/ open fire
- Large Freezer
Brecon is a beautiful cathedral town with views of the majestic mountains all around. We've got over 150 holiday cottages in and around Brecon, whether you're looking for a group getaway or a romantic retreat; a town house or a rural farm, we've got the perfect cottage for you.
2018 - 2019 Prices (weeks/3 days)
DatePer week3 Days
- 26 Oct - 20 Dec 2018:£659£494
- New Year:£906--------
- 1 Jan - 14 Feb 2019:£675£506
- 15 Feb - 21 Feb 2019:£718£539
- 22 Feb - 28 Mar 2019:£675£506
- 29 Mar - 4 Apr 2019:£718£539
- 5 Apr - 25 Apr 2019:£845£634
- 26 Apr - 23 May 2019:£718£539
- 24 May - 30 May 2019:£929£697
- 31 May - 18 Jul 2019:£718£539
- 19 Jul - 29 Aug 2019:£845£634
- 30 Aug - 17 Oct 2019:£718£539
- 18 Oct - 24 Oct 2019:£845£634
- 25 Oct - 19 Dec 2019:£675£506