Weeks from £482
- Short Breaks from £362
- Bedrooms: 2
- Sleeps: 4
- 2 Bathroom(s)
- 2 Toilet(s)
- Close to Pub
Dinas Lodge is a beautiful, stylishly decorated, detached holiday cottage in a pretty spot between the River Usk and the grounds of Christ College School. It is perfect to access the Brecon Beacons (with public footpaths leading along the river to Llanfrynach and up the hill to Cantref and the mountains just behind the property) and to explore the town which is just a few minutes' walk away.
Sleeps 4 in 2 bedrooms
The house is reached up a couple of stone steps into an Entrance Hall with plenty of room for coats and shoes.
The spacious kitchen is exceptionally well equipped. It's full of character with a circular window seat in the bay window, and armchairs beside the wood burning stove. There is an electric cooker, microwave, a large fridge/freezer (two drawer freezer), dishwasher, and in the utility area is a Bosch washing machine and a tumble dryer.
Walk through to the drawing room with lovely views down the river Usk and across the water meadows and playing grounds of Christ College. There is an open Victorian fireplace (not in use), sofas, armchairs and TV. Doors open out onto the terrace and formal enclosed garden.
A downstairs cloakroom with a shower, hand basin and toilet.
Up a flight of oak stairs to two bedrooms both with oak floors.
Bedroom 1: A very spacious bedroom with a super king bed - lovely views from two windows facing south and west down the river and up over the hills.
Bedroom 2: A cosy bedroom with twin beds and with the views back up the river towards Brecon town.
Family Bathroom: The bathroom with a hand-held shower over the bath and twin hand basins and toilet. Views from the bathroom are over the River.
* All linen and towels inclusive
* All electricity and Oil central heating inclusive
* First basket of wood for the stove inclusive more available from the nearby garage.
* TV with Freeview
* Wifi available
* Hairdryers available
* Enclosed garden with garden furniture.
* Sorry not suitable for pets
* Blow up bed available if needed for additional child
* Parking for 2 cars
* A returnable bond of £250.00 is required with this property to be paid with the balance
If you would like to speak to somone who has visited the property please ask for: Carolyn, Elizabeth, Lucy, Ceri, Edwina or Ann.
- No Pets
- Pub Nearby
- Shop Nearby
- Shower over bath
- Tumble Dryer
- Walks from the door
- Washing Machine
- Woodburner/ open fire
Brecon is a beautiful cathedral town with views of the majestic mountains all around. We've got over 150 holiday cottages in and around Brecon, whether you're looking for a group getaway or a romantic retreat; a town house or a rural farm, we've got the perfect cottage for you.
2018 - 2019 Prices (weeks/3 days)
DatePer week3 Days
- 27 Oct - 21 Dec 2018:£482£362
- New Year:£663--------
- 1 Jan - 15 Feb 2019:£494£371
- 16 Feb - 22 Feb 2019:£526£395
- 23 Feb - 29 Mar 2019:£494£371
- 30 Mar - 5 Apr 2019:£526£395
- 6 Apr - 26 Apr 2019:£618£464
- 27 Apr - 24 May 2019:£526£395
- 25 May - 31 May 2019:£680£510
- 1 Jun - 19 Jul 2019:£526£395
- 20 Jul - 30 Aug 2019:£618£464
- 31 Aug - 18 Oct 2019:£526£395
- 19 Oct - 25 Oct 2019:£618£464
- 26 Oct - 20 Dec 2019:£494£371