Damson Cottage has been recently converted from a barn on an attractive small holding: The owners have sheep, ponies, ducks and chickens. This is an ideal cottage for two people looking for a comfortable warm spacious retreat with privacy and lovely views.
Sleeps 2, 1 bedroom. Very comfortable and well equipped cottage has a light and airy open plan downstairs area; fitted kitchen with an electric cooker, microwave, fridge, freezer, dishwasher, washer/dryer. Dining table with chairs. Spacious sitting room has an attractive sofa, chairs and furnishings, woodburning stove, Sky Freeview TV, DVD and CD player. French doors open out into a private orchard with furniture and a BBQ. From every window of the cottage there are fabulous views up and down the valley and over towards the Brecon Beacons.
Bedroom 1: A beautiful large bedroom with a king-size bed.
Bathroom: Has a bath with power shower over, handbasin and toilet.
Cradoc Golf Club is 4 miles and Brecon is 4.5 miles.
Walk down the lane to the local village pub The Pwllgloyw Arms.
If you would like to speak to someone who has visited this property please ask for: Elizabeth, Jessica, Edwina, Andria and Lucy
Brecon is a beautiful cathedral town with views of the majestic mountains all around. We've got over 150 holiday cottages in and around Brecon, whether you're looking for a group getaway or a romantic retreat; a town house or a rural farm, we've got the perfect cottage for you.
2016 - 2017 Prices (weeks/3 days)
DatePer week3 Days
- 21 Oct - 27 Oct 2016:£456£342
- 28 Oct - 15 Dec 2016:£365£274
- New Year:£502--------
- 1 Jan - 9 Feb 2017:£374£281
- 10 Feb - 23 Feb 2017:£398£299
- 24 Feb - 30 Mar 2017:£374£281
- 31 Mar - 6 Apr 2017:£398£299
- 7 Apr - 20 Apr 2017:£467£350
- 21 Apr - 25 May 2017:£398£299
- 26 May - 1 Jun 2017:£515£386
- 2 Jun - 20 Jul 2017:£398£299
- 21 Jul - 31 Aug 2017:£467£350
- 1 Sep - 19 Oct 2017:£398£299
- 20 Oct - 26 Oct 2017:£467£350