Corn View is part of a 200-year-old barn conversion including Rye Barn and Barley Store, Corn View sits at the heart of a working farm and are ideal if you're looking for somewhere to get away from it all. Situated approximately 15 miles west of Brecon in the picturesque valley of Afon Crai, the cottages boast comfortable contemporary interiors and enjoy stunning unspoilt views of the spectacular surrounding farmland.
This lovely cottage, one of three on a 220-acre working sheep farm, is set deep within the Brecon Beacons National Park. Rye Barn offers visitors a great base for exploring the surrounding area including the stunning Brecon Beacons, Dan-yr-Ogof showcaves, Waterfall country and the pretty market town of Llandovery.
Sleeps 4 / 2 bedrooms
A light and airy open-plan living area awaits you at this stylish barn conversion, which is situated on a working sheep farm deep within the Brecon Beacons National Park. The full-length window at the entrance floods the downstairs and small mezzanine landing with light and makes the most of the lovely surrounding countryside.
The kitchen is well equipped with everything you need for creating delicious meals and has a dishwasher, microwave and washing machine as well as a small, counter-top freezer.
The sitting/dining area is very comfortable with a sofa, armchairs, TV, DVD player and dining table to seat 4.
The stylish family bathroom is downstairs at Corn View,
Upstairs there are two pretty bedrooms, one double and the other a twin, with comfy beds and large wardrobes.
A travel cot, stair gates and highchair are all provided by the owners should you need them.
The mezzanine landing provides a small seating space perhaps the ideal spot to read one of the many books on offer, or simply to gaze out at the wonderful views.
Bedroom 1: Double bed
Bedroom 2: Twin
Downstairs bathroom: bath with shower over, hand basin, heated towel rail and toilet
Corn View has its own handy shed housing a BBQ for guest use, as well as offering the perfect lock-up for securing bicycles.
* Bedlinen and towels.
* Electricity and oil central heating.
* Ample parking.
* No pets please - by owners choice
* Good mobile reception.
* Fishing on River Crai which runs through farm
* A highchair, stair gate, baby bath and travel cot are provided
* Safe storage for mountain bikes
* BBQ and garden furniture
* Hose and outside tap available for washing down bikes etc.
* Further accommodation for 6 people can be provided by booking Corn View and Barley Store.Trecastle (with village pub) 2 miles, Sennybridge 2 miles, Llandovery 10 miles, Brecon 12 miles
If you would like to someone who has visited this property please ask for Carolyn, Lucy, Andria, Jo or Ed
- Bike Storage
- Enclosed Garden
- High Chair
- No Pets
- Shower over bath
- Walks from the door
- Washing Machine
- Working Farm
Brecon is a beautiful cathedral town with views of the majestic mountains all around. We've got over 150 holiday cottages in and around Brecon, whether you're looking for a group getaway or a romantic retreat; a town house or a rural farm, we've got the perfect cottage for you.
2019 - 2020 Prices (weeks/3 days)
DatePer week3 Days
- 1 Jan - 15 Feb 2019:£424£318
- 16 Feb - 22 Feb 2019:£450£338
- 23 Feb - 29 Mar 2019:£424£318
- 30 Mar - 5 Apr 2019:£450£338
- 6 Apr - 26 Apr 2019:£530£398
- 27 Apr - 24 May 2019:£450£338
- 25 May - 31 May 2019:£583£437
- 1 Jun - 19 Jul 2019:£450£338
- 20 Jul - 30 Aug 2019:£530£398
- 31 Aug - 18 Oct 2019:£450£338
- 19 Oct - 25 Oct 2019:£530£398
- 26 Oct - 20 Dec 2019:£424£318