Weeks from £459
- Short Breaks from £344
- Bedrooms: 2
- Sleeps: 4
- 2 Bathroom(s)
- 2 Toilet(s)
- Close to Pub
- Ground floor facilities
Bailey Stable Cottage is the larger of two fabulously equipped cottages where the owner has taken great care to make sure that they have thought of everything that visitors may need. With en-suite bedrooms, king sized beds and great kitchens. Each cottage sleeps 4 guests comfortably with two bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms and king sized beds.
Sleeps 4 - 2 King Size Rooms
The kitchens living room areas are really well designed with a built-in fridge and a freezer, electric cooker with an induction hob, dishwasher, microwave a washer/dryer and a Belfast sink and are exceptionally well equipped with everything needed for cooking a meal.
The sitting rooms have brown leather sofas and chairs and TV's with DVD
Bedroom 1: King Size Bed with En-suite wet room with shower, heated towel rail, hand basin and toilet
Bedroom 2: King Size Bed
Bathroom: With bath with shower over, heated towel rail, hand basin and toilet
* Ample parking -parking close to the doors if required.
* All linen and towels inclusive
* All electricity and oil central heating inclusive
* TV with Freeview, i-pod docking station
* Cot & high chair
* Not suitable for pets - owners choice
* Small garden with garden furniture and a BBQ
* Safe storage for all types of bikes
* THREE MILES OF FISHING - Free (Trout & Salmon) single bank on the River Usk just below the cottages.
* A returnable bond of £100 is required with this property to be paid with the balance
There is also private Trout & Salmon fishing tuition form Gwent Angling Society.
Book Bailey Stable Cottage with Crawshay Stable Cottage to sleep 8
It is only a fifteen minute walk up to the small friendly village of Gilwern with several pubs, a village shop and post office.
This is an excellent location to stay, with lovely views over to The Sugar Loaf Mountain and then down to The River Usk Valley. These two comfortable spanking new cottages with a welcoming owner are clean and warm and with FISHING ON THE DOORSTEP. Enjoy a visit to Big Pit National Coal Museum where visitors can take a trip down a coal mine, Blaenavon World Heritage Site, ideal for Abergavenny Food Festival or to visit some of the excellent gastro- pubs and restaurants.
There is easy access to The Welsh Valleys; Crickhowell 3 miles, Abergavenny 4 miles. Brynmawr 6 miles and Ebbw Vales 10 miles.
Easy to reach all main access routes within a few minutes - less than an hour to Cardiff, Swansea, Bristol, Cheltenham or Newport. Find out more about Abergavenny.
If you would like to speak to someone who has visited this property please ask for: Andria, Liz, Carolyn, Jessica, Lucy or Sophie
- Bike Storage
- Ground floor facilities
- High Chair
- No Pets
- Pub Nearby
- Shower over bath
- Tumble Dryer
- Walks from the door
- Washing Machine
- Working Farm
Spectacular mountain scenery, a bustling market town and foods galore – Abergavenny has all the ingredients for a great holiday. We've got forty wonderful holiday cottages in Abergavenny and in the beautiful surrounding villages and countryside.
2019 - 2020 Prices (weeks/3 days)
DatePer week3 Days
- 1 Jan - 14 Feb 2019:£459£344
- 15 Feb - 21 Feb 2019:£488£366
- 22 Feb - 28 Mar 2019:£459£344
- 29 Mar - 4 Apr 2019:£488£366
- 5 Apr - 25 Apr 2019:£574£431
- 26 Apr - 23 May 2019:£488£366
- 24 May - 30 May 2019:£631£473
- 31 May - 18 Jul 2019:£488£366
- 19 Jul - 29 Aug 2019:£574£431
- 30 Aug - 17 Oct 2019:£488£366
- 18 Oct - 24 Oct 2019:£574£431
- 25 Oct - 19 Dec 2019:£459£344