Get in the mood for Christmas - here's a round up of what's on
Well, what a line up we've got for you in the run up to Christmas. If you've already booked your cottage, you're all set. Otherwise, we've got quite a few places still available for the festive season. We have some still available for Christmas, many now accepting short breaks in case you can't get time off work.
Relax in front of the fire, feast with friends and family, and check out these events which we think you'll enjoy...
• Llandeilo Festival of the Senses-16th-18th November 2018
• BreconWith Bells On - Saturday 17th November 2018 12 noon until 6.30pm. Christmas lights will be turned on by Neil Morrissey
• Christmas Dinner at the National Botanic Gardens of Wales-3rd-23rd December
• Live Screening of The Nutcracker at Brecon Theatre on 3rd December
• Plenty of Live Performances by Brecon Town Band including a performance at Brecon Theatre on the 10th December.
• Only Men Aloud at Brecon Theatre on 21st December. What better way to kick off your Welsh Christmas?
With thanks to Brecon Beacons Tourism for providing information of many of the events