Cerrig Cottage is ideally suited to two people wishing to have a very convenient and quiet base close to Brecon - 1 mile by road or a nice walk over two fields and then along The Groves beside the River Honddu. On the other side of the lane is a track that leads up to Pen-y-Crug, an impressive Iron-age hill fort.
Sleeps 2, 1 bedroom. A stone built cottage in the grounds of the owner's house.
A galley style kitchen with a combi-oven microwave and hob, fridge, toaster etc. The sitting/dining room is well furnished with sofa and chairs, dining table and chairs and a TV with DVD. The sofa can convert to a bed for an additional guest.
Bedroom 1: has twin beds and the shower room has a handbasin and toilet.
* Bedlinen and towels provided.
* All electricity and oil central heating inclusive.
* Ample parking.
* Patio area with table and chairs.
* Sorry not suitable for pets.
* Welcome pack on arrival.
* Supermarkets that deliver here are Tesco, Asda and Waitrose here and you can also pre-order a hamper of award-winning treats and picnic snacks from local Brecon Beacons producers. Please see our web site for more details.
Brecon one mile.
Fishing rights are owned on the adjacent Hondu River (1/4 mile distance) and fishing days can be booked with the owners.
Grazing is available for 1 or 2 horses for guests wishing to explore numerous bridle paths in the area on their own horse(s)
Learn more about Brecon here.
Book your restful break at Cerrig Cottage online or you can book by calling our office on 01874 676446.
If you would like to speak to someone who has visited this property please ask for:
Elizabeth or Ann